Technology has reached this type of stage that cellular phone tracking can be as simple as sending a text. In reality that is virtually all mobile tracking programs do to discover the whereabouts of a portable phone parental control app. The machine, by calculating the full time it requires for the signal to attain the phone from radio stations mast and comparing the full time with two other masts, can provide a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
That is obviously much less accurate as GPS tracking systems but as long as the mobile is switched on, with a fair signal and it is near three cellular phone masts, you will get an excellent indication. Results is as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in wide open moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will be accurate if the user moves around during the day and the machine can more accurately calculate the position.
So what’re the main legal uses that cellular phone tracking can be put to?
1) Keeping a watch on children and teenagers – most students are rarely from their cellular phone, constantly texting and checking social network sites cell phone spyware, so finding out wherever they’re should not prove too difficult. It will give you reassurance, develop trust and help you discover them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects us all at some point and nothing can be more worrying than an unbiased elderly relative who insists on travelling about, worse still those people who have early dementia or Alzheimer’s who can become forgetful and confused. An easy check online may make sure they have not gone walkabout, or if they have taken a vacation it is simple to track them down.
3) Car or cellular phone tracking – leaving your phone in the vehicle can change it into an impromptu tracking device so it is simple to believe it is in an active car park or should it or your car or truck be stolen you are able to pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – one of the hardest ways of giving someone directions is when they don’t know where they are. Cellular phone tracking means you can identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It can also be helpful for picking up or meeting people if you are not really acquainted with the surroundings. Just check online and you can put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the fantastic outdoors, phone tracking can provide emergency services with an exact fix on your own position. Even narrowing your location down seriously to several kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours to locate you during an emergency.